Saturday, July 30, 2011

Saturday Slam

I'm writing about music haha ;)
I love it that Magic 89.9 prolonged their Saturday slam program which was just 3 hours before.
Now it's 12 hours ;)
Call me emo but I love 90's music!!!
Maybe because of the beat, the lyrics or you thought it right... the memories!!!!
I think every song they play has memories specially, those songs from the late 90's ;) haha
Think Changes, No Diggity, Westside, Stay, Runaway, Angel of Mine, 4 Seasons of Loneliness, Touch it, Can I Get A, I'll Be, When the Last Teardrop Falls and of course Say It.... You thought I'd forget.... I couldn't & wouldn't haha ;)

Just keeping this short, currently listening to my fave Saturday fix ;)

2 comments:

  1. angel of mine is one of my fave too never nawala sa playlist ko.. ;) --roxy--

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grabe cutie!
    Listen ka sa www.magic899.fm live streaming pag saturday 12 nn - 12 mn Philippine time.
    Aliw talaga yung songs ;)

    ReplyDelete