Saturday, September 17, 2011

UAAP Cheerdance 2011

Was so fortunate to have an angel for a friend because of this friend I got to watch the cheerdance live ;) 

The "magic" stamp.
Not only did I get to watch it live & for free, see below how near I am to the stage ;)

It was actually a different experience entering the dugout. I finally saw the famous cross always featured during the Finals videos.
  
I thank God that no dancer got injured and it was a fun experience to watch it from the Patron section ;)
No elbows & pushing & invasion of personal space unlike my past cheerdance experience ;)
You really feel the tension from the audience when watching live, a different level from watching on tv....

I will end this post with this line...

The UST Salinggawi Dance Troupe is still number 1 in the hearts of Thomasians ★


No comments:

Post a Comment