Monday, January 1, 2018

Just Another New Year Rambling

Let's see how 2017 treated me, here's the lowdown:

Coldplay Concert – Magical… Ultimate dream concert come true… Front row… Oh to watch them again…
Half my face in the official IG of Coldplay (Freaking out!)
Britney Concert – Inner 90s kid freaked out! I waited for like 20 years for this.
The Chainsmokers Concert – Absolutely loved them! First EDM concert.
Switchfoot Concert – Years of planning to watch, finally fulfilled. (They’re here every year)
Gary V Presents – He may be old but he still got it.
Sister Act – First time to attend a gala night for a Broadway show. Got to meet the star.
Sa Wakas – Support Laui, glad I loved the musical and the music.
A Christmas Carol – A play to watch in and out of season, the lesson is year round.
Sound of Music – A timeless classic I could never tire off.
Movie nights – I’m Drunk I Love You, My Exs and Whys, Beauty and the Beast, Coco, Justice League, Thor, Siargao etc
Discovering Shakeaway and Tokyo Milk Cheese Factory and Rediscovering Pinkberry.
HRSS Olympics
National Breakfast Day
Random visits to BGC
Roadtrips – Tagaytay, Batangas, Baguio, Laguna
Mendokoro Ramenba – Best ramen ever!
Random lunches wit the team
No live UAAP game again this year – Worst record in history (1-13 #cringe)
The Salinggawi Dance Troupe made in back to the podium via a runner up finish!
Still happy and sad…
6 years in the company.
Engagement Committee
Books and series marathon
Jumpyard – fun to jump like a kid with no worries.
Attended multiple events (Thanks Cosmo)
Milktea addiction revived – Bad!
Bridal Shower and Wedding of my bestie! (MOH in the house!)


Hmm, that pretty much sums it up. On to 2018!

No comments:

Post a Comment